- GLRC A weekly roundup of environmental news from the Great Lakes Radio Consortium. To have each week's Environment Report automatically downloaded to your mp3 player, see our podcasting help page.
- Earthwatch Radio Podcast Earthwatch Radio is produced by staff and students at the Sea Grant Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. We cover a wide range of subjects that concern science and the environment and give special attention to global climate change, the Great Lakes and the oceans. We produce five programs every week and distribute them to more than 125 radio stations and other broadcast outlets, mostly in North America.
- Renewable Energy Access - Source For Renewable Energy News and Information - Renewable Energy Access Podcasts
- Living on Earth: Sound Journalism for the Whole Planet Living on Earth offers a podcast feed of the current show. The url is: http://www.loe.org/podcast.rss
NET.org >> The National Environmental Trust The National Environmental Trust is a non-profit, non-partisan organization established in 1994 to inform citizens about environmental problems and how they affect our health and quality of life. Check out our campaigns and special reports (links to the left) to learn about the issues on which we currently focus. http://www.net.org/newsroom/audiovideo.vtml
- NPR : National Public Radio : News, Arts, World, US. - NPR: Environment [NPR] Environmental science and reporting on issues from Morning Edition, All Things Considered and other award-winning NPR programs.
Science Friday: Making Science Radioactive - Science Friday: Making Science Radioactive - Audio and Podcasting
- Sierra Club Radio Main - Sierra Club Saving the planet starts at home -- so many Americans are looking for ways to make their own lives more "green." That's why we're launching Sierra Club Radio. Our mission is to offer tips and tell stories we all can use as consumers, as citizens, as neighbors, and as parents to make responsible choices, to connect to the growing environmental community. Sierra Club Radio Main - Sierra Club
- NOAA Home Page - Podcasts These are short reports on NOAA science and research. They are in mp3 files for easy downloads to desktop and laptops, as well as mobile devices capable of playing these files. You also can listen to these programs by simply clicking on the link.
- Greenpeace Podcasts Greenpeace International Here's the complete contents of the Greenpeace Audio & Video podcast. To subscribe to the Greenpeace Podcast via iTunes and your iPod device, just open iTunes
Monday, March 05, 2007
The major media are not doing their job on informing the public continually on our environmental matters. But, luckily, there are some excellent sources online for environmental new around the world by some of the top environmental media sources. Check out E News from Global Environmental Resources – and if you have a mp3 player, don’t miss out on the latest form of keeping informed on environmental matters – Environmental Podcasts.